Carpet and upholstery stain removal with steam cleaning
We know that for most people having a stain can turn a rug or fabric that you once loved into a rug or fabric that you now hate. Don’t worry.
We have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to removing stains, we deal with stains on a daily basis and we go by the credo ” If we cannot remove the stain then nobody can”.
What we do:
- First we inspect the fabric and run a test to identify the source of the stain.
- We prespray the fabric with a mild solution to reanimate the stain.
- We then treat stains using a stronger solution suited to the stain.
- Then comes the steam cleaning where we under very high pressure “inject” and “extract” the fabric with a steam and soap solution.
- Lastly we spray a rinse agent over the fabric which adjusts the Ph levels to normal levels.
Drying times 6-10 hours for Bio chemical/stain removal .
Check out our YouTube channel for “how to” videos on stain removal. We try update as often as we can.